Tuesday, April 01, 2008

no foolin'


One simple warning. Believe nothing today. Trust no one.

We will be introduced to Lithuanian princesses attending local community colleges. Or reminded of the famous "first lady of Texas": Ima Hogg. Or shocked to discover that Madeline Albright is Brad Pitt's mother.


April Fool's Day is exactly like Wikipedia coming alive and living amongst us.


I just wonder which of our fellow bloggers will be the first to suck us into the undertow of wit and depravity?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Steve, the idea of Madeline Albright as Brad Pitt's mother is beyond hysterical, LOL.

Thanks for perking up my day.

Regards,

Kim G
Boston, MA

Steve Cotton said...

Kim --

I managed to spend the day in matters far tto serious. A bit of April foolery would have been a relief -- even the Albright-Pitt connection.

I am surprised that one one has chided me for the picture I chose. For someone who despises mawkish sentimentality, it was my own little April Fool's joke.