Tuesday, January 01, 2008

a guy can dream -- can't he?


I now understand the value of having a plan for this move despite my comments on the wisdom of Calvin Coolidge.


I spent a lot of time this evening looking at real estate listings on the Pacific coast on ejido land -- even though I have tentatively decided to rent rather than buy, to rent in the highlands rather than on the coast, and to never purchase real estate in ejido ownership. I may as well be looking at pictures of supermodels and imagining what it would be like to be married to one.


Even so, it would be nice to get up every morning and sit on my patio watching the waves rolling in. And then relaxing each warm evening with a constant stream of visitors escaping the cold up north.


The plan is not a strait jacket. But it is for focus. And focus is what I need right now.

No comments: